Old 08-04-22, 02:49 PM
ZHVelo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked 212 Times in 150 Posts
Originally Posted by TakingMyTime View Post
Canyon Endurace CF SL 8 Di2 (what a mouthful) in Stealth Grey, size Medium

Only about 10 miles on it so I can't really speak to many of the features and ride quality other than it fits great and so far I'm very happy. Because of "supply chain" issues the Continental 5000 tires ended up be substituted with Goodyear F1 Tubeless (30mm) and at 80psi they feel like I'm riding in sand. I will be replacing them with some 25mm clinchers asap. One nice surprise was they threw in a 4iii NDS power meter. I like that it also acts as a Cadence Sensor so that I don't have to attach my Garmin sensor to the crank arm

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this new technology. This is my first time with Di2 and Hydraulic brakes. Having 12 speeds is also pretty weird. There's just a lot to absorb.

The whole buying experience was great. I live near one of their warehouses and had it in 2 days. A few questions popped up during the assembly process but Canyon's online chat cleared those up right away.

Who rides 30mm tubeless at 80 psi?? I am at 60 for 28mm...

Edit: Lovely bike though! I have an older Endurace but this one is really sweet, I like the color too.

Last edited by ZHVelo; 08-04-22 at 02:53 PM.
Likes For ZHVelo: