Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6178 Post(s)
Liked 4,795 Times in 3,307 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
The question remains - who is going to report such accidents to whom and for what purpose other than to satisfy your curiosity or support some unspecified entity's unstated agenda?
Well that's the point. There isn't any reporting so we really don't know.

Besides, you aren't curious to know what different types of accidents befall a cyclist? And why do you think I have an agenda? Or do you feel that everything should just be blamed on motorists and saving cyclists from themselves is not worthy?

Why didn't you make such a "report" to whomever you think should receive such reports?
See my previous answer! You'll get the idea.

BTW, what makes you venture that the number of fatalities on a bike that do not involve a motor vehicle are probably close to the same [? presumably the "same" as the number of fatalities on a bike] that do involve an automobile or maybe even more?
What makes you think they aren't? Be nice to have some decent statistics. Wouldn't it. See my previous two answers in this reply and maybe you'll begin to see the problem.

Don't be making a problem by asking such ridiculous questions or faulting me for not making a report to some unknown entity that is not even set up to handle such.

Last edited by Iride01; 08-09-22 at 01:10 PM.