Old 08-12-22, 05:47 AM
Pinigis 

Bikes: Origami Gazelle, Origami Crane 8, Origami Cricket 7

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked 405 Times in 241 Posts
[QUOTE=joey buzzard;22607636]ha! I suggested bringing back the Swift on the thread "Looking for Feedback - Origami Lotus" comment #147.

Hopefully it was a good idea. I think that the Swift is a great design with tons of potential as a product. I've selfishly wanted there to be more of these in the world because I certainly wouldn't want to ever go Swift-less. Seeing more Swifts zooming around would make the world a slightly better place too imo. I'm thrilled that a comment I made on a BF thread instigated a new, modernized production run. It's pure magical for me, actually. Thanks Paul. I'm looking forward to seeing what you and the Origami team produce. The 58_11-40 gearing sounds totally fab. I hope that the development process has been enjoyable for you.

Originally Posted by Pinigis
OK, I need a little help. I lost track and cannot remember who first suggested that Origami bring back the Swift. If it
excellent! Thank you. I would like to give you one from the first production run as a thank you. I will only ask that you pay shipping.

please email me at paul@origamibicycles.com do we can figure this out.
Likes For Pinigis: