Old 08-15-22, 03:48 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4494 Post(s)
Liked 6,300 Times in 3,633 Posts
Originally Posted by Peroni
I have a few more auction photos to post. I saw it on eBay about six months ago, and probably put it on my watch list, and then bid late in the auction, impulsively and not knowing very much. About $2100 including sales tax and shipping, Shipping was low $75, and the seller packaged very well.
The rear hub races were found to be pitted and unusable for service, and the rims aren't very durable. I've not found anything more thats bad, like the BB. Repechage told me to keep the bearings indexed, which I have, and warned me about the alloy headset, which I just haven't worked on, but it's not being ridden.
I'll start shopping for a camera this week. I won the the auction for a Colnago last week, if I get a tracking number soon. It needs to be photographed better, and I can't be worth much here without being able post my own photos.
Nah man, you're plenty good here.

I have several camera's and still mostly suck at pics, doesn't stop me from posting them anyway. Probably not the best I can do but when I try to play with them they get worse so.....

We have many great phtogs here and I'm sure they cringe at some of the pics I post.