Kapusta
Advanced Slacker

Bikes: Soma Fog Cutter, Surly Wednesday, Canfielld Tilt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2761 Post(s)
Liked 2,534 Times in 1,433 Posts
Originally Posted by Polaris OBark
Today I had to add more sealant, yet again, to my tubeless tires; the rear one was a bit squishy (12 psi). It got me to thinking that tubeless is a lot more hassle than waxing a chain, and in many cases (like mine) essentially gratuitous.

Yet you don't hear people moaning about how horrible it is, at least the way anti-waxxers cary on here.
Gee, melodramatic much? I must have missed these people who are “moaning” about how “horrible” it is.

If anyone in this thread is “anti” waxing, I must have missed it. Where are these folks telling waxers they should not be waxing? The only people telling others they are wrong for doing what they are doing are some of the waxing evangelist zealots.

I am sorry if some of you can’t handle people choosing to do things differently than you, and don’t get the concept of making one choice while respecting others’. Just because someone choses to drip lube does not make them “anti” wax any more than preferring chocolate makes one anti-vanilla.

And regarding tubeless vs tubes…. say wut? Tons of people run tubes. And if you started a thread staying how they are all mistaken for doing so, I would expect a similar response.

Last edited by Kapusta; 09-04-22 at 09:01 PM.
Likes For Kapusta: