Thread: Flu shot
View Single Post
Old 09-30-22, 01:55 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked 3,581 Times in 2,342 Posts
fwiw

cpl weeks ago, one of my Aunts caught Covid in Florida. killed her 1 month shy of her 101st birthday. when we gathered in NY for the wake & funeral etc. I didn't ask about vaccinations. didn't seem appropriate. also, her Daughter, my Cousin, in her early 70s was following my Aunt's ambulance & made a wrong turn & got T-boned. horrible accident but alive & rehabbing now in FL. my Aunt was never told & died the next day. my Cousin couldn't be with her Mother at the end & obviously couldn't travel to NY for the funeral. when our # is up, we go, no matter what. if our # isn't up, we remain here

my Dad took care of himself & recently passed 3 weeks shy of 95, natural causes, aka old age, not Covid. my Mom & Niece were present. Mom remains here at 92. we stay, until we go ...

personally I've been Covid vaxxed 5 times, the last being the bivalent & just got the Flu vax as well. but doubtful I'll make it to 92, 95 or 101 ...

Last edited by rumrunn6; 09-30-22 at 08:12 PM.