mrv 
buy my bikes

Bikes: my very own customized GUNNAR CrossHairs

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked 428 Times in 249 Posts
Originally Posted by ehcoplex;[url=tel:22675924
22675924[/url]]Yup, that's the color. Spray.bike was easy to apply, though I couldn't get a gloss going even after using a whole can of their clear-coat, then a can of.... well, now I can't remember what it was, but I did confirm that it was 'compatible'... But it definitely looks good enough! Current hold up is that the VO JIS BB doesn't get along with the Stronglight 93 cranks (won't seat far enough on the spindle) . Probably will do dark brown bar tape, to go with the San Marco saddle on it. I happened to have the white housing, and it seemed to go with the decals/logos. I think it'll be a neat bike, though way too small for me- I plan to give it to a cycling buddy that has helped me out with a bunch of non-cycling stuff.
- did you find the Spay.Bike clear runny? I read the instructions as spray real close like the color. But when I did it was running like Meb K.
- square taper BB. I believe there are two flavors of square in the BB world. Is that what you got going? I believe the two should never be mixed.