View Single Post
Old 10-15-22, 10:25 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4253 Post(s)
Liked 3,866 Times in 2,579 Posts
Originally Posted by polocamacho
I just want to know what kind of bike it is. I'm a newbie, but I figure having this knowledge could inform other decisions I make related to it, like what components to buy, etc. It feels great, and I really enjoy riding it. If I know what kind of bike it is, perhaps I'll look into the company and keep an eye out if I'm ever in the market.
It looks like a complete bike, no need to buy any components except maybe touch points to make it comfortable. Like I said it looks like a pretty generic mass market single speed but without a photo of the drive side the only side to take a photo of on most bikes it is tough to really narrow it down much.

Ride it, enjoy it and save up money for something that works better if you want to do that but don't invest a ton into this.