cocoabeachcrab 
Myrtle Beach Crab

Bikes: enough one would think, but thinking isn't my strong point

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked 541 Times in 214 Posts
Originally Posted by jamesdak
I bought a Guv'nor and love it. Great cruising bike that I've taken for over 40 mile rides with no problems and in total comfort. I do sometimes wish I had gone for the Speed 5 as I sometimes feel like I don't have the right gear on the Guv'nor for fast, hard riding up longer mild hills. Of course to be honest that's not what the Guv'nor is really about.

These bikes are beautifully done and I think quite the steal for the cost when you consider the parts you are getting with a new Reynolds 531 frame. The paint has held up just fine so far and has a really deep, wet, gloss to it.

How I'm riding it now.
i have to admit that even though i'd rather do it myself, these bikes have been an inspiration some of my projects, and was probably behind my latest project. and for folks who are happy with a turn key machine of this type, it's really a great bike! sometimes i wish i could let it go and just go the turn key route... i would have been riding this fall instead of still awaiting for parts to be discovered, ordered and arrive in the mail, (and groody bros to finish my paint job)!