View Single Post
Old 11-20-22, 03:32 PM
Steve B.

Bikes: Flyxii FR322, Cannondale Topstone, Miyata City Liner, Specialized Chisel, Specialized Epic Evo

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3238 Post(s)
Liked 2,085 Times in 1,181 Posts
Originally Posted by IcySwan1
SteveB, that sounds right. I was hoping the Garmin universe might have broadly shared data between devices. I can send routes from Connect to each.

Thanks.

Mike
In use, I cannot think of any reason to have recorded activities from devices shared onto other devices. I think thats mostly a mind set of I have 1 cycling device that I move between bikes, thus every recorded activity is on the one device. I do use a Hammerhead Karoo 2, mostly as I was curious how it would be different as well as having a Garmin Instinct which tracks hikes and kayak trips. The other devices have a different database of rides and activities on them. Both my K2 and my 1030 as well as the Instinct, send to their assorted manufacturers websites which then send to RideWithGPS, which tracks all my activities. I can or course, create routes/courses (as Garmin calls them) and load on to the 1030 and K2 , but have never done so as I don't really keep a set of routes that I use repeatedly, pretty much any course gets used once or so, but thats just my method.