View Single Post
Old 12-06-22, 05:12 PM
gaucho777 

Bikes: '72 Cilo Pacer, '72 Gitane Gran Tourisme, '72 Peugeot PX10, '73 Speedwell Ti, '74 Peugeot UE-8, '75 Peugeot PR-10L, '80 Colnago Super, '85 De Rosa Pro, '86 Look Equipe 753, '86 Look KG86, '89 Parkpre Team, '90 Parkpre Team MTB, '90 Merlin

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 834 Post(s)
Liked 2,125 Times in 554 Posts
I am a couple days late, but I thought I would share a few pics from Sunday’s ride. I wasn’t expecting to ride since the weather report called for rain, but there was a break in the storm and it turned out to be a beautiful sunny afternoon. I took my rust-proof Merlin and I got in about 25 miles along one of my regular loops.

First stop: Missing Link Bicycle Co-Op. Sadly, they are closing their doors permanently soon. A big loss.

Along my way up Tunnel Rd climb, I ran into bikingshearer on his beautiful Eisentraut headed down the hill. We had a nice chat. I forgot to mention to him that about a quarter mile down the road I cleared a very large branch that was stretched all the way across the lane in the downhill direction, just after a blind corner. I like to think that I definitely saved Rich’s life—and more importantly, his Eisentraut.

An obligatory view of the SF Bay…

A view of the hills in Tilden Park with a peek-a-boo view of Lake Anza in the distance bellow.

And a final behind-the-bar shot as I made my way home through the Westbrea neighborhood shopping district.

Last edited by gaucho777; 12-06-22 at 05:16 PM.