Old 01-07-23, 07:47 PM
Kontact

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4260 Post(s)
Liked 1,458 Times in 950 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer
...what you think about this is not borne out by the many fact based links I've provided for you. I can't make you read them.

...OK. I'm out again. No one, and certainly not me, has asserted that "the cause of US bike accidents MUST be a single major factor like infrastructure design". I'm the guy posting up all sorts of information and articles about various factors, all of which you apparently disbelieve. There's a rhetorical technique called "argument by assertion". Your responses in this thread are the very definition of this. I'm sure it must be very enjoyable, because you can respond instantly to anything, with another assertion. No need to consider those pesky alternative facts. You have it all figured out, and that's just how it is. I think that's great for you, but honestly, do not expect me to respond further. Life is too short. Be careful out there. Paranoia, when not the unreasonable paralyzing sort, is something I find useful in riding a bicycle here.

I'm sure it must be very different where you live.
What kind of argument is it when you completely ignore a post you're quoting and just offer an unrelated link?