Old 03-05-23, 10:10 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4350 Post(s)
Liked 3,989 Times in 2,663 Posts
I don't know that things are more dangerous these idiots and morons have always been there in different capacities or sometimes the same. Certainly I have noticed on my commutes more and more are coming at me in the wrong direction but they are few and far between and honestly there are more bike lanes and I feel like a slight bit more awareness from the height of COVID (which is still going on) but it is always dangerous going outside. The world is a vicious place and it was us humans that did it.

I will say the scourge of e-scooters and e-mopeds is a problem but it was always a problem when it first started. However really in the end all vehicles are a problem because they are driven by humans and humans well you see what we do. Plus self-driving cars are becoming a thing and guess what another human invention so it is riddled with problems but I think as a whole if we all use vehicles as if there are other vehicles around and treat everyone with respect and some dignity we can end a lot of the crashes and on purpose incidents that we love to call "accidents" to take blame off of ourselves.