Old 03-10-23, 09:41 AM
2_i 

Bikes: Trek 730 (quad), 720 & 830, Bike Friday NWT, Brompton M36R & M6R, Dahon HAT060 & HT060, ...

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 251 Posts
Originally Posted by Tourist in MSN
I mentioned above that I was happy with the Sinewave Revolution, but I think I will be happier with the Cycle2Charge...
I ride enough many bikes so no circuit gets wasted. When Bike Harvester came in, the Sinewave Revolution just got moved to another bike, and my own circuit rides still on another bike. My shift with power banks was to use shells for 18650 cells. These cells can be moved between devices and upgraded without tossing away the hardware. Bike Harvester takes 2 such cells, so it fitted well with power banks, headlamp, etc. My handlebars are overflowing with stuff and, while there is room for a standalone powerbank, I'd rather not add it, particularly for shorter rides. The extra power being there, without needing any preparation is just convenient.

The strength of the dollar and price differences are indeed often astounding. I was ordering snow tires from EU for the family and, by mistake, I ordered more than needed, forgetting that a couple of tires were already there in the storage. After I sold the excess on Ebay, I turned out they nearly paid for the whole order, shipping included.