Old 04-02-23, 02:57 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,984 Times in 1,776 Posts
Originally Posted by joesch
That is a real tease to see some of the best snow and ski resorts in the US and know that its not in your best interests to enjoy. Same for mountain biking which I understand as I try to stay off the technical single tracks to avoid the falls which often happened to me.
Yep, I could ride out of the house on a mountain bike and spend all day on the trails. Unfortunately with the bed knees also comes a bad lower back from my Army days too. I finally had a couple of years with only mild issues so I decided to try MB'ing again. Bought a nice new one last winter. Then in the spring the back blew on two different occasions while I was doing nothing. In fact the send time I was walking across my living room floor carrying a plastic Garmin mount and it just went with no warning. I took that as a sign and passed the mountain bike on to a local teen at great loss.