View Single Post
Old 08-05-23, 12:38 PM
botty kayer

Bikes: Yes, probably too many but still have a roving eye...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked 2,845 Times in 543 Posts
Thanks cooperryder .....

....mine are just ride by camera phone snapshots from a cool city, northbend and DQRider are the real photographers with proper cameras that make dreamy brochure-like pics of any scene.

With our track record the bar for a decent UK summer is set pretty low, but this year has been particularly bad. Forecast today was rain all day, so when I asked for volunteers for today's ride the shiny Italian bikes avoided eye contact and tried to hide at the back. I don't fancy cleaning chrome today anyway, not a problem a titanium MTB laughs in the face of British weather, so out we went.

First stop and a brief moment out of the rain in Leake St tunnel......nice bike homey.....

.....well hello there......

....water water everywhere, coming at you from above and below.....

One positive side effect to all the rain we get in the UK is it makes it a green island, this green wall was loving it....

...and Hyde Park was looking extra green today, and the rain kept the hoards away...

And finally I discovered a cool new touring artwork in Paddington, raising awareness of some of the planets animals threatened with extinction, more info here: https://gillieandmarc.art/products/w...onze-sculpture

Last edited by botty kayer; 08-05-23 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar edit with hammer