dccool879
BROKE MY BIK!!!

Bikes: ones i built

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highrevs
This past weekend was an awesome one for me. The weather was warm with fairly low humidity and good vibes were plentiful.

Friday night after work I managed to get a couple of loops in at Country Park. CP is an awesome place, especially since I live about a mile and half from it. There is 5.5 miles of swoopy, rooty, quick single track with nice relief throughout the trial. In addition to good single track there is a city funded mountain bike park that is BAD ASS!

Saturday morning I made it out for a couple more loops at CP, which pretty much sums up my riding for the weekend. That afternoon I spent a couple of hours at the bike park with my nephew taking photos.

I don’t have any pics of the trails at CP, but I’ll work on that.
Go here for the Saturday afternoon photos:
freeride park

I have a ton of pics from the ride on Sunday also, but I'll save them for another post.

<Edit: moved pictures>
where in nc is cp? i am on spring break and have been going round wit my friends to awesome places to fr.i live in chapel hill. on sat we hit up legend in clayton and did the 14 foot drop, which was more like 12. but this was on a hardtail, it was pretty sweet. but i did smack my nuts on my seat some how and they r swollen hahaaha