-Stretch-
Humaniod Typhoon

Bikes: specialized hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ya, i figured it was useless...

and heh, no chance im gonna get rid of the whole bike, maybe everything but the frame, i really like it..it fits me nicely. my orignal plan was to just make my hardrock frame into a nice comfortable bike for xc, some single track...i dunno maybe other stuff if i have the balls... but i can usually only afford to buy one part at a time with extra money from a few extra hours work....wat with school and all, so i was gonna upgrade one piece at a time. wat about like a used Pyslo? http://cgi.ebay.com/SID-Wolrd-Cup_W0...QQcmdZViewItem
maybe like that one...i dunno...just a thought.

the brakes arent a big deal, just like the idea off being able to stop better, gonna have a month or two off soon, so i wanted to really get some good biking in...

and yes NOFX does rule, tho the newer stuff isnt all that great.

over all tho, i like my bike, i mean i got a sweet ass pair of candy sl pedals for 70$ cad, and im just trying to keep my deal streak alive so to speak, always hunting for cheap ****.

thanks for the input.

oh and the marzochhi forks are they good for xc/single track, cause i was thinking they dont rebound enough due to them being used mostly for dj and stuff...