Old 04-25-06, 07:52 PM
vomitron
ya'll can't mush me

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Got a wool jersey with a stain?

So here's the thing: I love chocolate croissants. I mean, I'm just gaga for them.

So the problem is, sometimes I sit around and eat them while I'm wearing a wool jersey. The thing about chocolate croissants is that you've gotta eat them warm. The chocolate has to be gooey for you to really experience the magic.

Sadly, sometimes you spill a little on your jersey. Chocolate and wool really like eachother, so the stain doesn't really come out...until now.

I was being pouty about it and my grandmother overheard and said, "do you have the shirt with you?" She takes the jersey from me, and spreads about a tablespoon of yogurt on and around the stain. She says, "let this sit for an hour or so, and scrape it with a spoon. Then wet a paper towel, and get the rest off. Wash as usual."

So I'm thinking, "Yeah, whatever." An hour and some change later, I have a stain-free wool jersey. Thanks grandma! She then said, "Now go outside and Jihad the place from which you bought the croissant, so they will learn not to stain your shirts, the infidel scum."