Old 04-26-06, 03:48 PM
d2create

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by noisebeam
Wrong, research is in order. Someone else will chime in with the links I'm sure. I can't believe a motorcycle won't trigger inductive sensors, considering my bike will trigger at least 90% of them and my Alum. front wheel I used to test several worked as well.
In my observation the most common reason folks think the sensors don't work is either because they don't put their bike in the right place (which can be hard to tell sometimes after a fresh repaving) or just as often because they don't have the patience to wait for the light cycle.

Al

ya, i just LOVE running red lights on my motorcycle.
It's not hard to figure out where to put your bike when there are big brown metal lines in the pavement.
Trust me, it doesn't work around here. The industry if full of little gadgets you can buy too that are supposed to trigger the lights, like magnets you strap under your frame. But they don't work either. I've waited thru lights for 3 cycles before to make sure. And I'm definitely not going to sit in an intersection moving my motorcycle all over the place looking for JUST THE RIGHT SPOT to trigger some contraption that obviously was only made for cages. Please.
Do i need to tell you what to do with your "research"?