Old 05-02-06, 07:59 AM
pxboii

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Are you in TO?

Originally Posted by andy_is_me
right now it's flat black, done with a spraycan. i like the way it looks, but it's getting all chippy and rusty around the edges. i just had another frame powdercoated and i'm addicted. there's a place around here that has do-it-yourself sandblasting, and another place that does industrial powdercoating but they'll do a frame and fork for $30cdn. once the other bike is built, i'm thinking about redoing the folder. the powdercoat place has some colours that are cheap (from these, i shall choose) and others that aren't cheap. i don't think flat black is in the cheap pile, so i'll probably do it glossy black to keep the stealth look. as for that washer thing, i believe there's some type of heat resistant tape that i might be able to cover it with. we shall see.

i should take a couple more photos of the "folder of death" and get it up on your site, no?

hi andy, Are you in TO? I'm also planning to get my 20 and moulton f frame powder coated. where's the place you mentioned can do for 30 bucks? I'm very interested.

cheers