View Single Post
Old 05-04-06, 03:47 PM
mattface 

Bikes: Bridgestone RB-T, Soma Rush, Razesa Racer, ⅔ of a 1983 Holdsworth Professional, Nishiki Riviera Winter Bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 10 Posts
you know what? I was trying to be cool about it, but this is getting ridiculous, so as of now I am publicly resolving to NEVER respond to another bikes direct related thread, and I'm suggesting that anyone else who's getting sick of seeing the bikes direct threads just stop responding. don't even do them the dignity of bumping them to the top. just let 'em sink. If they're being started by shills they'll die in obscurity. It will be painfully obvious if only the shills respont to bd threads. if anyone has any legitimate questions about them they can damn well learn to use the search feature. there's enough discussion to bore the pants of even the most lustfull cheap trackbike craver.

I am aware that a few real people have em, and are happy with them, and don't mind talking to folks about normal **** about their bikes no matter who made them, but the number if BD threads today is absurd. there is just no reason to talk about them this much. the only way to stop the madness is to shut the puck up. so that's what I'm doing, an I hope others will follow my example. Don't join in with any +1s just stop. pretty please?