View Single Post
Old 05-05-06, 03:00 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2062 Post(s)
Liked 672 Times in 443 Posts
Yo yo yo wait hold on. I'm not very well to do. I don't make a whole lot of money. I work over 40 hours per week and live paycheck to paycheck. My brother is helping me with investments to help secure our futures. I don't have good health insurance.

I don't make a junkyard of my neighborhood and I have respect for others. I don't steal, I don't lie. I try not to be mean to others. I struggle to survive, but I don't think anyone owes me anything. The only reason I own the bikes I have is due to a coffee can I throw change in. Everything I own (which is not much) I have earned.

I have an education but chose not to continue in Psychology. I COULDN'T continue in Administration of Law.

I don't get food stamps, or welfare although I qualify.

But I'll tell you what I do have. I have family. I have friends. I know that I'm not doing anything wrong so I won't get into trouble. I know I work hard so nobody can say that I don't. I pay my taxes and anything else I might owe. I try not to hurt any one. I try to be honest. I give to others what I can afford to take away from myself. I try to have an open mind and open heart. I give time to those around me. I have inner peace.

Yes, I don't have a lot of money.

I must be the lowest of the low.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.