KinetikBiker
Dig.

Bikes: FTW, Gunnar Roadie, Open U.P, Gunnar Rock Hound, S&M CCR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by koffee brown
Most likely, people signed disclaimers before they participated. In fact, I'm positive they did- no company would ever hold anything like this without covering their butts.

Also, when these adults (because they are over 18) participate in a sport where they know they can become injured, then they should accept the consequences should they become injured. It's cold, but that's how these competitions work.

Having said that, I would think Red Bull would have the courtesy to help out those with severe injuries. But then again, those with severe injuries should have some kind of insurance before participating in such events.

Why is it that kids these days participate in risky behavior without thinking of the consequences and making plans for the future?

Koffee

Yeeeup, so theres no reason to boycott Red Bull.

But everyone should boycott the "Mills" malls chains (Potamca Mills is the one by me), they are the malls that most of the Vans Skateparks were in and they didnt renew the lease, thats why some of the Vans parks had to close (like the one in Woodbridge, VA)
R.I.P Vans!