Banned.

Bikes: Ridley Noah-Scott Addict-Orbea Ordu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by jkoman
Let me tell a story for comparison

Years ago there were 2 doctors working on cancer research, Dr. Ray (DR) and Dr. Armstrong (DA). Although they were trained in East Germany and USA respectively, they were the leaders in their research. Let me assure you they were paid and funded accordingly. DR was sent away from family early and DA raised in a broken family....this effected both dramatically in many ways.

After many years of training and research the business changed....doctors would now be compared to others to secure funding and be paid accordingly.

2000 DA saved 1.9 mil. lives...DR only 1.7
2001 DA saved 2.1 mil...DR only 1.9
2002 DA saved 2.8 mil. DR a measley 2.7 mil.

In 2003 a writer for the trashy German paper...Der "warped" Opinion, named Scandelous Ho, got an interview with the world renowned DR....some parts of that interview follow...

Der Ho asks...Why are you routinely outperformed by DA?
DR...Well he is a phenominal Dr.

Why do you not work harder??
I continue to strive to be the best I know how to be...I am saving lives

But you could do better...look at what you're paid...commented Der Ho
Perhaps we could all be better...from DR

DR decided to ask a few....Who is the highest paid at your paper? Ho? Why I am said Der Ho

And what awards have you recieved, Ho? I got best creative writing in 12th grade said Der Ho

Didn't your fellow writer get a Pulitzer, Ho? Well yes that was our tech writer...I do the trashy stuff.

And you choose to criticize me? said DR....after all the lives I saved??? I don't get it?

At this point Der Ho looked at his glass of wine at the table.....could you order another bottle? asked Der Ho

But yours is still 1/2 full said DR

Der Ho got angry and said..." It's not 1/2 full it's 1/2 empty!"

Dr. Ray got up and said ...." Now I get it "
If Dr Ray showe up to work drunk (read overweight and undertrained) for the biggest operation of his carreer and that was the reason he wasn't saving as many lives as Dr Armstrong would you still support him as strongly?