astrx
anti-sheep

Bikes: generic lugged track frame

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blsecres
+1 on getting your hip checked after a saddle inspection reveals nothing. After starting to nearly double the amount of riding I did, I started noticing that everything on my bike felt tilted/twisted. My bike shop said everything checked out but thought maybe one of my legs was longer than the other. Asked my doctor about it, he measured my legs and they were fine. He sent me to a physical therapist and all my sprained ankles from soccer as a kid meant one ankle didn't have the range of flexibility of the other which in turn caused one of my legs to not travel as far while pedaling. This made the hip muscles/tendons on one side tighter. They gave me some stretches and exercises and it's improved.
wow, thats serious. ive inspected my legs, my arse and the seat, im no doctor, but everything checks out. im thinking maybe its this messenger bag. ive been rockin one for years as a messer and just for daily runs, but now that im a school teacher im carry serious weight. maybe i should look into a two shoulder bag... maybe thats it.