pitboss
cxmagazine dot com

Bikes: Titus road, Fort CX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by raygunner
When you hit Coney Island you gotta represent with the Warriors! Sure, I can throw up the crown & yell "King Love" but then I'd be in hot water.

Dude, why do you have a picture of a wheel.

But I love Myspace! Love it! Because it is great link between people of all walks of life & more importantly, cute girls. It's so entertaining & fulfilling at the same time. I meet new friends, I stay in touch with old ones. And most importantly, I have fun. It's like the online version going to the mall, hanging out w/ friends & people watching.

But when people think they're some kind celebutant because they can ride a bike or skate then I think it gets a bit cheesy like Dr. Angus.

If your bike is the most important thing if your life that's great. It's a beautiful thing! But don't you have any pics of friends, family, a place you visited or cute girls? Or in my case, they guys I walk beats with when we shower together at the YMCA late at night.

You feel me, 165?

PS - Like those students of you aren't gonna find you on Myspace! Haha!
For a moment, I thought I forgot the stupid face emotion thing. I feel your pain, raygunner...they killed Cyrus.

and they won't - i am not there.