Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 06-07-06, 07:37 AM
somnambulant
So I says to Mable I says

Bikes: '05 Urbanite Fixie, '06 Lemond Croix de Fer, '06 Jamis Dragon Pro, '07 IRO Bikeforums Track, '07 Planet-X Uncle John

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cavernmech
now I try to take a more Zen like approach. And remember this....after smacking someones car, YOU may get away with it but the next cyclist that this person has a confrontation with may not get off so lucky.
My thoughts exactly. I've given up on yelling at people because I think they generally feel it just proves their point (somehow in their backwards mind). People just don't respond to being yelled at. However, if they lose their **** and you act very calm and polite, it's them that winds up feeling like the ass (somehow in my backwards mind ). Plus, as K said, you're not helping anyone else out by acting like the stereotypical anarchist cyclist.

cavernmech: you still have that airzounds (or whatever it's called) at the shop for me to try out?

Asyrol: welcome! Don't let the cars freak you out too much. You'll get used to it after a little while. Just don't let them intimidate you. Once you start worrying you'll wind up paying too much attention to them and not enough to everything else. It's all about the zen!