Old 06-16-06, 11:23 AM
thurstonboise

Bikes: '04 fisher 29er, NYC Bikes CityFixed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by paz
cardstock is kinda being a dick for not giving a reason why he thinks NYC sucks.
he doesn't ride the bike he bought from them so really he has no idea if the BIKE itself sucks.
In all actuality the NYCbike is pretty nice, really smooth, super light- now I don't have much to go off of b/c it is my first and only fixed gear bike, but I love it and it suits me really well and it rides beautifully.

the reason cardstock says they suck ass is because when we ordered the bike it was only supposed to take about 3 weeks to get, in the end it ended up taking 7. The bike is nice but the complany's customer service sucks nuts, the reason it took so long is b/c they didn't have everything when they quoted the arrival time and they also never contacted cardstock to let him know what was going on... and when he contacted him they kind of gave him the run around. eventually I got my bike, I was stoked and still am, I love it and ride it just about everyday.

I also know a handful of people who own pistas and like them.
True.
Fun ride, decent frame, horrible customer service. My frame showed up only 4 days later than quoted, but the number of complaints all over the interwebs about the customer service says something about the business practices.