SingleSpeeDemon
Team Sohoku

Bikes: BMC, Cannondale, '87 Nishiki Modulus, 3Rensho Keirin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Grampy™
I've got one fellow in particular..... I meet him 2-3 times a week. I always wave, or say hi or a how ya doin'... (like I do to everyone) and he has never acknowleged my existance. It's now gotton to be kind of funny.... I think up new things to say to him every day.... "Nice bike", "beautiful day", "yo", or just a big cheesy grin and a wave. Nothin'. Oh well, sucks to be him.
The a$$holes I meet on my regular ride are typically elite wannabe's. There are a few from a team called North Hills Velo and I figure maybe they are too focused to return a greeting? I dunno. However it seems to me that if I was training and going all out, I probably wouldn't ride on the bike path at the local park; I'd be hammering some "real" roads.

I too run into several of the same rides every day and after a few times of being ignored, I find it humorous (to me) to smile and ding my bell as they pass. I bought the bell just to be an a$$. I have fun hammering past these guys on the hills too. (I ride a fixie, so hammering is the only option for climbing.)

*Ding-Ding!*