chipcom 
Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Carusoswi
I don't ride Cyclocross - just have the bike.
OK, this reminds me of a story, totally off-topic and not even bike related. But, I'm gonna tell it anyway, cuz that's just the kind of idiot I am.

A kid is walking down the main drag in some sea-side town. As he comes up to a bar, a sailor comes walking out. The kid sees the sailor and greets him..

"Hey sailor, I love the Navy, Anchors aweigh, can I have your hat?"

The sailor says, sure, and gives him his dixie cup.

A few blocks later the kid nears another bar where a Marine comes tumbling out the door and ends up face up in the gutter. His uniform is a mess, his face is bloody and the smell of whiskey is all over him. The kid walks over and says..

"Hey Marine, Halls of Montezuma, Leatherneck dude, can I have your hat?"

The drunken Marine squints up and sees the kid with the dixie cup on his head looking eagerly down at him... "Get the F outta here, ya little queer bast@rd!"

The kid is shocked and replies excitedly, "Oh no, I'm not a sailor, I just have the hat!".

Har har...I got a million of em...some are even funny.
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey