Mojo Slim
Lincoln, CA

Bikes: 94 Giant ATX 760, 2001 Biachi Eros, 2005 Giant OCR2 Composite +

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bluesman8665
rat on mojo. I'm 57 and started bike commuting 2 yrs ago (don't know why I waited so long) and its the best thing I've done for myself in a long time,except for being the front man for the Hipshakers (LOCAL BLUES BAND HERE IN NACOGDOCHES TEXAS FOR THE LAST 15 YRS). Do you play? What do you ride? Years ago I rode a Volkscycle 10 speed everywhere but age has put me on a Sun ez sport bent an I luv it. I SUPPORT THE BLUES!

No, I don't play. I might know three cords on a guitar that could back up a slow blues. I have an above-average knowlege of blues history and a pretty good collection of music. When reading about blues artists, I noticed that many had "Big", "Magic", "Mojo" and "Slim" in their names, hence my screen name. I'm one of those who rides with an iPod (out here in Rural Northern California). Every now and then, I will have what I call a "Smile Moment" -- cruising along at 20+ mph well into a long ride and some great blues song comes on. SMILE.

As mentioned in my original post, I ride a Giant OCR Comp, with Nimble Spider wheels and (soon) and FSA K-Wing handlebar.