Banned

Bikes: Ellsworth Id

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stonecrd
Sounds good,

Yesterday I drank two large coffees with equal and drank about 1/2 gal of Crystal Light lemonade sweetened with aspartame. My BP is 128/75, my resting pulse is 57 and I have not had a headache in 3 years.

My point is that individual results will vary and maybe it was the aspartame causing your problems but it may also be one of the other 30 ingredients in Fresca. I think it is great this working for you but people should not try to extrapolate cause and effect from ancedotal evidence or small non controlled population studies. If you do you will be going to small villages in Mexico for cancer treatment, or having your aura adjusted.
no question...i have always been very sensitive to drugs...i can feel an apirin 10 minutes after doing one, lipitor almost killed me (huge muscle inflamation), i'm one of the reasons that prepulsid was withdrawn from the market (heart palpitations)...because of the diabetes, i made some serious lifestyle changes 5 years ago, lost 100+ lb, and work out 5 hours/day...only to see a lot of the positive changes deteriorate over the last 2 years.

Within a few days of stopping aspatame (only change i made), everything is going back to normal...after the Fresca last week, my pulse registered as 174 (156 after the diet pepsi earlier), this morning my resting pulse was 47, 59 during my anaerobic workout, 85 during aerobics

every body is different, it looks like mine is aspartame sensitive, so the aspartames gone...life will be a splenda thing