Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cat4ever
How do you report a post to the admins?
Why would you be cause n_c is angry over how hes been bashed previously? So i dont agree with his call to the cops about the broke down driver. I said that i think in the other post to. If not i said here and i said why i dont htink it was realy the right way to handle it. But his report against the dumb cyclist on the freeway goign the wrong way was the right thing to do (for the reasons i stated).

It is in the end his choice bad or good. If we think its a bad one then explain why no reason to beat him up about it. Its not a hard thing to tell some one in a good way why you think they were wrong.

Ive been so totaly pissed at helmet head on some of his posts because he seems to often ignore my posts that are in direct contradiction to his own. But alittle gentle nudge here and there and he listens and go on to furhter explain his own views.
I could have just beat him up bout it not qouted my self or pointed him to my post etc.

Its like this if you dont have nothing good to say say nothing at all. You can tell some one you think they were wrong with out resorting to being mean about it.