Old 07-27-06, 08:24 PM
patentcad
Peloton Shelter Dog

Bikes: 2017 Scott Foil, 2016 Scott Addict SL, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur CC MTB

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
It would appear that before pro sports gets a handle on 'doping' they need tests that are beyond question. There are so many questions about some of these tests - it would be comical if it wasn't so tragic. Add to that this incredible European tendency to assume guilt prior to any kind of hearing or trial (something that doesn't seem to be tolerated in the US nearly as much if at all) - and you have the kangaroo court by media that is pro cycling's clean-up effort. And what it appears to be doing is WRECKING the image of the sport more than anything else.

Great job UCI. I know you're trying. Try harder. Better yet, try smarter. But don't ask me how you'd accomplish that. You could start by not making this appear to be a witch hunt. So far this month they've burned most of the top riders in the sport @ the stake, eh? Brilliant. And cycling looks more polluted than ever. Who's running this friggin airline? And all without so much as a hearing. More like 'put her in the water, and if she sinks, she's a WITCH!'

Oh yeah, anybody watching the Tour de France next year? I'm switching to Pro Rodeo instead. At least you can kick the bull**** there.