View Single Post
Old 08-09-06, 12:43 AM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Carusoswi
Stapfam - are you a short guy? 147? I wish I only weighed 147 - well, I'd be overjoyed if I could get back to 170. I have to starve myself to get down to 185. Can't imagine what a crackerjack I'd be if I could get down to 170.

[Edited to remove comments about meditation while riding - somethin' must be wrong with my mind right now - don't know how I got onto that subject - Caruso]
5'6" and weight hasn't changed for 5 years. It may have changed position a bit and after rides may go down a bit or if Carbo loading it will go up a bit.

Now to make you all sweat- 1965 I used to box at 126 lbs. Came out of the forces and weighed 128lbs. at 34 weighed 128 lbs started biking in 1990 at 128 lbs. 1999 had a bypass and weight went up to 140lbs with 6 months inactivity and I have never lost that. If my weight goes up to 150 (Carbo loading) then I am sluggish but a little bit of riding (See the rogues gallery on my failure) and I lose it.

Spike Milligan