Old 08-22-06, 07:40 AM
FriendlyFred

Bikes: BMC Team Machine, BMC Road Racer, BMC Streetfire, BMC AlpenChallenge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by alanbikehouston
One more thread that provides all of the morons an opportunity to bash Floyd Landis. (Duh....I read on the internet he was guilty...duh, why does Floyd even get a hearing?...if something is on the internet, it is ALWAYS true"...so says "Joe Moron"...).

You are reading it on the internet: all of those people who are absolutely certain Floyd is guilty, PRIOR to him having a hearing in front of neutral parties, are morons. How do I know they are morons? I just read it on the internet. And, everything you read on the internet is true.
NO....Floyd Landis is judged guilty not by the internet crowd but by the results of two valid tests in which an A and a B sample both showed him to have synthetic testosterone in his system. Floyd did this to himself. You can call people morons as you wish, but the burden of proof is now on Floyd to prove he didn't cheat because the tests, which his union and the cycling authorities recognize as being valid, were positive. Figuratively sticking your fingers in your ears and calling people names who are judging Floyd by the test results isn't going to change things. Guilty is guilty.