Old 09-08-06, 09:25 PM
CrossChain

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Whoa....Sh*t-- Kerblam! Not a Bike Crash.

Warning to all Bf50Plus Members:

I turned on the water in the bathroom sink and, with the usual wait for the hot water to cross the house in its usual anti-tsunami trickle, I wandered into another room where the pc was on, and began to reply to George M.'s thread on Clipless Pedals. I clicked Send, then remembered the running hot water so I jogged back around the corner......and found myself airborne in that mental slow motion like the movie Bonnie and Clyde getting riddled with their bodies seen contorting with every bullet stike taking enough time for you to go out for popcorn and get, back settle in, and still see them writhing and splattering in endless payback.

That was me in mental slo mo as I headed floorwards and had time to regret not clearing that clogged pipe which meant the sink drains slowly and this time not at all and I am about to pay for my procrastination having slipped on a flooded floor...kerblam.

No lasting injuries. Went through a lot of towels at cleanup. Vowed to unclog tomorrow. And, George, I don't hold you responsible.

Virtual riding at BF50 can be as potentially injurious as the real thing.