View Single Post
Old 09-09-06, 04:53 AM
Shorty_McHotdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi! I'm new, and know very little about cycling compared to what I've seen on here so far. I own a 16-year old, bmx kids' bike, but recently upgraded to a Trek 3700 MTB i found on craigslist. Like my screename says: shorty, I guess I'm on the short side, so my bike's 16 inches. That's about all I know about my bikes. haha, sorry it's not very interesting. The old one I still ride and i still like it a lot, cause the size makes it so easy to handle. It still has the original tires, one of the pedals is held together with a shoelace, the brakes barely work, and it's rusting, so I want to fix it up. I need to take some pics of it to post in here.
For the most part I ride with my brother up a small hill and down this trail, but about a month ago I fell (I basically just tipped over when I couldn't make it up a bump. nothing remotely cool) and was traumatized; now I can't go down that trail again like i used to. I suck at riding on the street too, and am too ashamed to ride on the sidewalk. So yea, that's my story, haha. Nice to 'meet' you all!