View Single Post
Old 09-16-06, 07:08 AM
George

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 30 Posts
I sent the B 17 back to Wallingford and talked to them yesterday. They said that the saddle wasn't to wide I was sitting to far back.After hearing that I dug up most of the pictures on this forum and mine looked like a lot of others I saw. I think if I was to sit closer to the nose I'd be sitting on it. I'm really glad that it isn't to narrow because I like the saddle very much. When I get the saddle back I'll see if I can post some pictures. If it's just a matter of copy and paste. I never posted any pictures on A forum,please explain.The reason I thought the saddle was to narrow is the dents are starting to show and on the front 2 rivets I'm about 1/4 inch on either side from the rivets. I would think on the bottom I'd be on the frame. It is comfortable and I told them to send back the saddle and I wont worry about the fit.I've gone a little over 20 miles on it without stopping for a saddle break and I felt fine.I'm trying to take it somewhat easy so I don't get hurt and so far it's been working. I'm sorry to be such a pain in the saddle about this but I really like the sport and I really want it to work.When I get this Arthriris under control I'd like to start touring a little. George