mude
Baned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my night

it started about midnight.
my friend picked me up and we drove to the local free skatepark.
we rode there for about an hour, but the ramps are metal and they were also wet at the time. I learned to air out. I was happy.
At about 1 we went to kingstreet, i think its in alexandria (in case any of yall are from VA). There i learned feebels and double pegs while two cops were watching me right in front of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Its not that i learned them there. but i learned to do them on a ledge a bit higher then usual.
At about 3 i was extrmely tired so we drove back to my friends house to grab some food. i didnt eat but i fell asleep on his couch. About 30 minutes later he woke me up and we drove back to the skatepark mentioned earlier where i practiced bunnyhops and manuals for awhile on basketball court right next to it, and just had fun doing rollbacks and attempting airouts in the park (at this point i was pretty tired and wasnt getting above the coping and barely rotating. I fell asleep on a park bench and at about 5 we went back to his house and crashed.

t'was a good night. Riding at night is the best especially around a city-ish place and riding what you see. I've never really rode real street before except for a ledge here and there.

comments. Nice ones only please.