View Single Post
Old 09-19-06, 01:22 PM
ducati

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G5Ti
I actually sent you an e-mail through your .Mac account.

We must live very close, as my commute starts off on E. Powell, continues on to Old Worthington and then to Polaris Parkway en route to Cleveland Avenue. When that stupid construction project on Africa is done, it won't be so bad... 'cause there's a cut-through there to avoid Polaris Pkwy (my most feared obstacle) altogether.

As far as the trailer goes in the above post, that ROCKS! Time for me to bust out materials and get to work....
Yeah, we must!

I live off County Line, between Old Worthington (the S of Polaris Pkwy version) and Cleveland Ave. Do you ride the Alum path? My wife rides that sometimes.

If I ride all the way (like every Tuesday) I ride S on Old Worthington until it meets up with Sancus. Turn L then R onto WIlson Bridge (going west). Take Wilson Bridge and ride the Olentangy Trail downtown... If I drive I just park at the northern head of Olentangy Trail and ride it in. I have a few other routes I can take that go straight in, but all go through some dangerous situations, so I prefer the drive/ride the best. Still 14 mi x 2, so a decent ride every day.