Old 09-20-06, 09:11 AM
KrautFed
cars are fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cow-workers morning B.M.'s interupt my Bird Bath

OK, I know I'm not the only one that suffers from this. I grew up with sports & locker rooms so I'm not really offended by someone coming in and sitting next to me to do the business. What I have a problem with, is even if I "claim" a stall, it never fails for someone to come overtake it while I'm at the sink bathing. Usually I have half my clothes hanging up in the stall.

This morning was nothing new. I hung my clothes up in stall #2, took my shirt off, and proceeded to walk back to the sink to wash my upper body. There is nowhere else to hang up clothes except for stall #2 or #3. As I'm standing at the sink washing away, someone comes in and dives in stall #3. As I'm finishing up getting ready to rinse my wash cloth and get it wet to take in stall #2, someone comes in and tries to overtake stall #2. I turn around before he goes into the stall and said "I'm already using that stall, I have clothes in it". But he looks at me with the 'i dont care' look and plops down on the toilet in #2, with my clothes dangling on the hanger right in his face.

The guy stays in there for 10 minutes, marinating my clothes with him.