Old 09-26-06, 05:23 PM
Dr.Deltron

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by mikorp
hi, mike here. we are looking for a recumbent commuter in san francisco to photograph. it is for a campaign about how sf is the greenest city in the us. we have 400$ to pay. and would happen next week for 2 or 3 hours. will be fun. age can be 20's to 50's. must have your own bike and gear. let us know if your into it, please send a photo. mikorp@gmail.com
Hi Mike,
Mark here and I saw your post. I have several recumbents in my stables, including a tandem trike. I also have a Ferrari trike and a Dutch quasi lowracer. I also ahve a few others, but those are the most interesting. The trikes can haul a Burley trailer and they all have their own saddle bags and/or baby seats. A baby seat on the lowracer is quite a site.
I'm a househusband down in Monterey, so I have the time to drive up and help you out. Plus the wife always appreciates extra $$$! I also used to own a recumbent shop down here so I'm pretty well versed in recumbents, as well as 30 years in the bicycle industry.
Interested? Call me anytime at 831-521-3801. I'll size some pics after I post this!
Thanks for your consideration,
Mark Bunten aka Dr. Deltron