armyrider
US Army

Bikes: Gary Fisher Piranha, GT Palomar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Everyone Check Out My New Bike!!!!!

Well, this week has been a great one... Yesterday I got a brand new Toshiba laptop that I am typing on... this thing is the best.. fully loaded and fast as lightening... but the god news came today, this afternoon!

I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 2007 GARY FISHER PIRANHA!!!!!!!!!!! The bike is amazing. I forked out some cash for it but after journeying back home 40 miles with it on the back of my car, it was time to hit the road and get a town ride in... I ended up getting the bike, some trek gloves, an air pump that attaches to the frame, and a neat little trek pouch that i keep my knife, wallet, and flashlight in. i love the entire bike.. totally neat and built like a tank!!!!! the rim walls are double lined, the tires appear very tough, the piranha has mechanical disc brakes (not hydrolic), axel shocks, and great overall components. i was fighting myself between this gary fisher piranha and the trek 4300...the 4300 did not have disc breaks and was step down as far as the overall components to the entire bike went... i also paid $60.00 and got an awesome bike carrier thing for the back of my civic, so i can take my bike places and ride from there without disassembling the entire bike and shoving it into my little car. the guys up in virginia off exit 19 (abingdon, virginia) totally hooked me up and fixd me up.. i got an absolutely incredulous bike and not to mention, the bike is tough as a tank. i took some picures for you guys but they are not too good.. my little camera is a piece of ****... sorry... but enjoy the pics and i will be enjoying my bike!!!!

oh yea i also got a 6 ft long cable to tie my bike up with when i am at school... check out my new toy!!!

Gary Fisher Piranha

well thats all and i know they are unoriginal and showcase my amazing little apartment, but hey thats all i can get for now... when i get a better camera or are with some buddies who have better cameras and we are out in the woods or lost in urbania somewhere, i will post some better pictures. I LOVE MY NEW GARY FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!