CrashVector
Banned.

Bikes: Kona Dawg Deluxe, Cannondale Super-V DH, Cannondale Super-V Raven

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mcoine
I think this thread is a violation of HIPAA.
lol

if that were so, all the "ask dr (blank)" websites would be against hipaa as well, along with WebMD. None of them give a diagnosis, and neither am I. I AM allowed to give suggestions as towards what recommendation I would suggest for minor common problems like stretching properly to avoid aggravating an injury, or to even give anatomical descriptions of a proposed injury, but I cannot legally give a diagnosis without being able to actually SEE the person. I understand your concern, and I thought about that before I decided to make this thread. That is the reason why I asked that the question be kept light and made it absolutely clear that I could not diagnose a problem even if it WAS legal because I cannot physically SEE anything, and am relying on my knowledge of anatomy and physiology alone to give suggestions as to how a particular pain can be alleviated temporarily, or in the case of an obvious problem (like lowcell's knee bruise) how to avoid repeated problems with the same.

that is specifically the reason why I said I cannot give a diagnosis...only ADVICE because ive seen quite a bit of bad advice given recently.

Last edited by CrashVector; 10-01-06 at 02:21 PM.