Old 09-08-03, 06:22 PM
killerasp
Syracuse Orangeman 4 Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
First ride on the new bike and i get 2 flats

well...today was the first day i could ride my new bike.

i was bunny hopping and going down stairs all day. Then i decide to try to hop some low curbs. That was easy. So i decide to try a bit higher curb. I lift the front wheel but i think i wasnt going fast enought and i landed on the rear tire. then the next thing i know...PSSSFFFTT...... The tire flats out. F'in eh. Luckily i was only 2 mins from home and i patch the flat at home.

I take out the tube and see that there are 2 holes parallel to each other near the valve. it looked fishy because there were directly opposite each other with the same size hole. werid. I patch it with a patch kit and test it with some water to make sure it doesnt leak.

i go back out to do some more riding then i hit a curb going slowly very slowly. Then as i go up the hill, i feel and hear something werid. I look down to see another flat. im too tired and too pissed to take it out and see whats wrong with it. right now im thinking something is wrong with the rim that is causing the holes. the first time was werid b/c of the location and size of the holes.

Do you guys think its fishy that the holes and placement of the holes were too coincidental?