View Single Post
Old 10-07-06, 09:04 PM
buzzman
----

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 4 Posts
while riding down Commonwealth Ave in Boston I had an attractive woman in pink cycling shorts on a very high end road bike catch me at a light and quiz me endlessly about the folder I was riding ( I had just flown by her- I was late for work) suddenly a second woman pulled up on a more standard commuter and she, too, began to quiz me. The two women began discussing my "cute" bike as one would a puppy. The light changed and off I flew hoping that they were impressed by my speed but sorry to break up the party.

I think I look like a total dork on this bike by the way. Especially in comparison to my road bike or my all black commuter. I was pounding up a hill the other day when a high school kid saw me coming towards him and said to no one in particular, "Dip Sh*t". I paid him no attention so he repeated, "Dip Sh*t"- I ignored him again, then just as I was passing him he said it even louder, "Dip Sh*t!" I looked at him and said, "I heard you the first time." Somehow this cracked us both up and we started laughing.