View Single Post
Old 10-16-06, 06:08 PM
stephenhatesyou
in grind we crust

Bikes: de rosa prestige 1982 track, de rosa prestige 1982 road, olmo team 1985 road, hoffy track, faggin track, 1981 bianchi piaggio track, d'accordi road, bob jackson singlespeed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by barba
I live in Amherst, as well. The train can get your from here to Boston, but it is a stupid long ride. Most no one I have known does it. The buses running from Amherst to Boston are usually fairly crowded, especially as you get close to the weekend. I doubt they will let you take a bike on unless you want to buy it a few seats.

I am going to assume you are at UMass. Is there a ride share board or something? Craig's List? There must be tons of back and forth Amherst-Boston student traffic. Someone must want to split gas.
we should ride sometime. actually, a handful of friends & i - not a big group, maybe 4-7 kids depending on the night - ride pretty frequently, every other night or every third night or whatever. later on tonight, some of us might be riding around to the colleges, trying to find a track. you're welcome to join us if you should ever want to..! also, there's a race on friday night that some of us are entering. i'm sure we'll have our asses handed to us by umass roadies, but it'll be fun nonetheless.

oh, and -- i don't go to umass. i did, but haven't in a good while. still get into movies for cheap because of it, though.

aaron - while drunk at work (today was my last day), i bought that transport bag. i figure, it'll increase the chance of my bringing my bike along when on tour...!