madtrack

Bikes: Merlin Extra Light

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No Comments Allowed?

Originally Posted by baj32161
Dial tone did not mention anything about a bike shop and the way they set up the bike...he mentioned the way the riders have their bikes set up. So I stand by my post and, frankly, after being a member here for almost 2 years it is getting a bit tiresome seeing posts from all of these "know it alls." Just let people ride their bikes the way they are comfortable unless said people ask for your opinion. I had someone comment about my bar set up a while back and told the "gentleman" that I have my bars set up the way they are the most comfortable...after trying many positions. It was not his concern, nor anyone else's how often I ride in the drops. I did not ask for his opinion, and I do not like unsolicited advice...do you?

Cheers,

Brian
Hey Bri,

Didn't mean to get you all hot and bothered, but what do you expect on a forum other than people commenting on the bikes they see? "Wow, neat bike." gets a little old, don't you think? I was simply stating that the bar position was incorrect, and it is. It doesn't take a "know it all" to know that. Whether you ride for fun or profit your bike should be set up correctly to avoid injury and poor handling...that's just a fact.